Monday, February 22, 2010

...THINGS I LOVE...

laughing

red lipstick

luda

maria carmel_los angeles fashion photographer
hailey clauson

cappuccinos

my trusty wacom tablet

my camera

ice cream

finding notes from nick
maria carmel_los angeles fashion photographer
being a contributor, and shooting the editor's picture!

paris

maria carmel_los angeles fashion photographer
when i find cool adaptations of my images online

photobooths

love and england

andy samberg

being in a david lachapelle masterpiece (i am her body - not the boobs or legs though!)
funny illustrations with flies

chanel

when other bloggers shout me out

mario testino

natalia vodianova

red heads

ellen von unwerth


helmut newton

most of these images are not my own, so if you see an image that belongs to you, let me know so i can credit you!

xx


4 comments:

  1. I love these!! Can this please be a recurring post theme? Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely! thanks for the comment lady!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want your blog integrated with your website instead of having it somewhere else (blogspot)?

    If so, let me know and I can help you with that. You realize I'm more nerdy now than I was 15 years ago, right?

    That said, good stuff. Keep posting and you'll see your readership increase exponentially!

    p.s. I just re-read this and it sounds like a sales pitch. I'm actually offering to help as an old friend, not a business proposition :)

    ReplyDelete